Custom Jewelry Design

I design and make beautiful, affordable jewelry featuring mixed metals, polymer clay and beads.



Friday, December 4, 2009

Its Snowing......

Well, we are finally getting some snow. It is December 4th and it is finally starting to feel like winter. We have been so blessed with mild weather this year. It was 12 degrees this morning on my way to work...brrrrrr!

For the first time ever, my entire house is decorated. I normally dont even put my tree up until right b/4 Christmas. This year I had one up already the Tuesday b/4 Thanksgiving, and both up and decorated by the end of Thanksgiving weekend. It has really put me in the spirit.

The Assisted Living that I work at has a annual Christmas Party. Staff has been busy decorating all week, the building totally transforms itself...it is breathtaking, and the residents love it. One special thing...residents like to share their decorations with us. It is so cool when they see something of theirs displayed....it brings back great memories for them, very special. I love this time of year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment