Custom Jewelry Design

I design and make beautiful, affordable jewelry featuring mixed metals, polymer clay and beads.



Friday, November 6, 2009

Keep on Keeping on...

Well we are at the end of another work week. I dont know about the rest of you but I am ready for the weekend!

The Holiday Boutique started yesterday, I will have to stop by today to see if any of my jewelry sold (fingers crossed). We have a beautiful weekend ahead of us, today is suppose to be in the low 60's and sunny and the same for tomorrow. Not sure if that is ideal deer hunting weather, all I know is if I was gonna go walking through the woods I would like warmth and sunshine!!

About a month ago my husband was experiencing some chest pains. A Dr.'s appt. and a stress test later, they determined that he had a blockage. He was scheduled for Angioplasty and they insterted 4 stents. We were told that where the blockage was located, if he were to have had a heart attack he would not have survived. Now a month later he is doing GREAT! He went to a follow up appt. yesterday and the Nurse Practitioner told him that he should be the poster boy for heart patients. He has followed all of his orders (I am pretty strict with him and the foods he eats) and his cholesteral has reduced significantly. I am so proud of him, and I know he feels so much better. All I can think of is that we are so LUCKY and fourtunate that this was caught before it got any worse. So today is a very good day, a day to be thankful!

Well with the weekend fast approaching my thoughts turn to my jewelry table and what to work on...I am thinking of resin. I bought a box of Easy Cast awhile ago and have not taken the plung yet. It intimidates me...so this may be the weekend. Has anyone else just started using resin? Let me know how it went for you....I will keep you posted on my progress.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

-Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment