Custom Jewelry Design

I design and make beautiful, affordable jewelry featuring mixed metals, polymer clay and beads.



Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well the Yankees pulled it off. They won their 27th World Series! I wanted to see the Phillies win it, just because Tori Hunter is on their team and he played for the Minnesota Twins, one of the best outfielders we have had.

Well the First Annual Holiday Boutique starts today. I have a little corner at the boutique with my jewelry on display. It is two big weekends. November 5,6,7 and November 12,13,14th. I am hoping for lots of traffic and lots of jewelry sales. Big shopping weekend coming up this weekend it is Deer Hunting opener. All the husbands go hunting and the women go shopping. The past few years my girlfiends and I go out for dinner, drinks and dancing, we always have such a good time and lots of laughs, so I am looking forward to that.

Well, I better get to work. It is a beautiful sunny day today in Minnesota, a chilly start but it is suppose to warm to the 50s. Enjoy the day! - Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment