Custom Jewelry Design

I design and make beautiful, affordable jewelry featuring mixed metals, polymer clay and beads.



Friday, November 13, 2009

Webinar


The other night I attended a Webinar (from the comforts of my comfy couch) and learned many a new things regarding social networking time management. Handmadeology University offered a online webinar focusing on how people are using free social media tools to promote their products on Etsy. It was a little over an hour long and very interesting, I learned things about Facebook that I had no idea existed. And Twitter, it is endless what you can do with this tool. I increased my followers in just a few days and it is still building. Check out the Handmadeology Blogsite it is overflowing with great information. http://handmadeology.biz/home

No comments:

Post a Comment