Custom Jewelry Design

I design and make beautiful, affordable jewelry featuring mixed metals, polymer clay and beads.



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Changes..

Well, as you can see I am trying to change the look of my blog. I really hate how it is so long and narrow. I would like to increase it to 3 columns. So I am searching everywhere for instructions on how to do this, so far no such luck. I do like the new green background and my header picture. So here is my question...when you first set up your blogger were you happy with it? How many times have you changed it? Have a great Wednesday, the week is 1/2 over!

1 comment:

  1. Mine has been slowly evolving. I did start with the 2 column rounders, but now have 3. Search for instructions online, I know it's out there!

    Sarah
    simplyfunstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete